Saint Nectarios Athletic Program (SNAP)
Saint Nectarios Athletic Program is a ministry of the Church that is run by volunteers in the Community. We have many events and teams that are a part of the SNAP program. Please email or contact one of the coaches of the different teams that we have here at St. Nectarios to sign up your Son or Daughter to participate in Saint Nectarios' Athletic Program.
Our Athletic Director is Tom Kokos and he works with Father Peter Balkas, and all of the coaches for the different sports to help run a smooth and excellent Saint Nectarios Athletic Program.
2017/2018 Registration Forms (Both sets of forms must be completed)
G.O.A.L. Rules and Expectations:
1. All player’s parents must be stewards of St. Nectarios.
2. All players must register for Sunday School and Youth Ministries to be eligible to participate in SNAP.
3. All players must be involved and active in Youth Ministry activities throughout the year.
4. All players must attend Church (Divine Services) and Sunday School on or before game day to be eligible to play.
COACHES & PRACTICE DAYS:
Practice days and times may change due to player availability and ability to field a team.
3rd./4th. Grade Co-ed Team
- Coach Mike Fragias
- Thursdays 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm (First practice October 5th.)
5th./6th. Grade Co-ed Team
- Coach Nick Galanis & Coach Dimitri Plevritis
- Wednesdays 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm (First practice October 4th.)
7th./8th. Grade Boys Team
- TCoach Mike Sakelaris & Coach Kosta Plevritis
- Wednesdays 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm (First practice October 4th.)
High School Boys Team
- Coach Tom Kokos
- Thursdays 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm (First practice October 5th.)
Girls 7th./12th. Grade Team